Home >> Best Sugar Daddy Websites >> Sugar Book Review

Sugar Book Reiview 2020 - Finding Love in Local Singapore

What is Sugar Book?

SugarBook is a discreet online sugar dating website which links attractive sugar babies to rich benefactors. The site is also well-known as a discreet networking platform serving Asian sugar daddy and sugar baby to meet and connect. It claimed that privacy is the utmost thing, and SugarBook strives to provide a community for honest and transparent relationships. Darren Chan, the founder of Sugar Book, thinks financial is the major factor when it comes to choosing a suitable partner that’s why thousands of sugar daddy websites or millionaire dating sites come into being.

sugar book singapore

With the slogan of Where Romance Meets Finance, SugarBook.com provides a safe platform for mutually beneficial sugar relationships to form and grow. Are you expecting to experience sugar life? This is a unique place online where your sugar lifestyle starts.

  • How does sugar book work for Singapore sugar daddy/sugar baby?

    Like any other sugar daddy website, three steps lead you to a sugar life by choosing your role, state and discover. Sugar babies are defined as someone who enjoys finer things in life or seeking financial aids from a wealthy sugar daddy, their ages rank from the early 20s to mid-30s, who have accounts 65% of the whole population. While sugar daddies are rich men who make up the remaining 35%, their ages are rank from the 20s to 50s.

    • Choosing Your Role: Sugar Book supports Sugar Daddy, Sugar Mommy or Sugar Baby relationship, choose your role to start.
    • State: Add impressive photos and state your fantasies, your relationship status and your terms of sugar relationship
    • Discover: After finishing your profile, start to find your ideal sugar partner with full of benefits

    Sugar Book Cost

    Sugar Baby University Program - similar to Seeking.com, Sugar Book offers a free premium membership for college sugar babies only if they register with their university mail. It makes it much easier for sugar babies to make a connection with their sugar daddies.

    • Free to create an account
    • One month costs USD $49.95
    • Three Months subscription cost USD $42.95/month(64% Savings)
    • Six Months subscription cost USD $33.95/month(50% Savings)
  • the sugar book
  • Unique Services

    For Standard Members:

    Free to create an account
    Make your profile completed
    Basic search filters
    Limited message to others
    Add members to your favorite lists

    Price for sugar babies:

    1 Month: $19.95 USD

    However, there is a chat function but it’s limited to only premium members. Without a premium, you can only browse members within your local area, while searching sugar daddy Singapore, Sugar Daddy Canada, Sugar Daddy Australia or Sugar Daddy Hongkong is not allowed.

    For Premium Members:

    Use all functions offered for standard member
    Send messages to other members without limitations
    Use advanced search features
    Hide your online status, login date or your country
    View who have saved you as favorite
    Unlock read receipts to see whether they have read
    Know who has viewed your profile

    Is Sugar Book App Available?

    Sugar Book offers a free-to-download app on Apple or Google Play. This sugar dating app is simple and easy to navigate and it is convenient for you to meet sugar daddies near you anytime anywhere. It has a sleek and minimalist design, with sugar book app you can choose to search potential members depending on who’s recently active, location, featured or college babies. It would be more convenient for you to make friends with your smart phone, and you are notified if you have any messages, views or favorites just like any other social apps. All in all, it’s a great sugar daddy app that offers full-featured services and easy to navigate your needs.

  • Pros and Cons

    Pros

    Verified Members - profiles and income verified
    Easy to use dating app - both android and iOS APP
    Free for registration
    Straight websites for members to state their expectations
    Safety and privacy guaranteed

    Cons

    Gold-driven sugar daddy sites
    Video chat is not available
  • Final Conclusion

    SugarBook is well-known Asian’s most critically- acclaimed online dating brand, offering a well-renowned sugar daddy app, numbers legit sugar babies, rich sugar daddies, and sugar mommy. It brings you behind the scenes of sugar lifestyle where wealthy sugar daddies get connected with attractive sugar babies by spoiling them with finer things in life. It’s also one of the best choices for Singapore sugar babies because thousands of sugar daddy joined this site seeking their preferred ladies.

    sugar book login

    Also Read: SeekingArrangement - World's largest sugar daddy websites

    Visit Site